top of page
SAMPLE MEETING AGREEMENTS
• Start and end on time.
• Laptops down except to take notes.
• Take calls and messaging outside.
• Every voice is heard.
• State your perspective once.
• Table off-topic and sidebar conversations.
• Answer these questions for yourself before speaking: is it true, is it kind, does it improve upon the silence?
• Absence or silence implies agreement.
• Take a break at least once every ______ hours.
• Talk one at a time.
• Listen first. Talk second.
• Seek to understand before being understood.
• Use collaborative language: Yes, and… (instead or yes, but).
• Stay in your lane.
bottom of page